Meet Your Instructor
Award Winning Attorney
Hi there. I'm attorney Ili Subhan. I was awarded the Best Immigration Lawyer Award for 2018-2020. I want to help you learn how to apply for your B-2 visa, so you have the best chance of getting approved. You'll discover the secrets that we use to help our clients, saving you time and money. I look forward to helping you. Sign up now!
Watch Now. Discover How to Apply for Your B-2 Visa.
Apply for Your B-2 Visa!
Learn the step-by-step process to apply for your B-2 visa from an award winning immigration attorney.
Learn the documents you need to apply including: showing proof of strong ties to your country, funds, and intent to visit.
Get a checklist of documents, templates, and other helpful tips including sample questions and details on what to expect when attending your interview.
Discover what to expect when entering the USA and how to change or extend your status. Save time and money. Learn immigration secrets and get approved.
Welcome to the course!
- A message from Attorney Ili Subhan
- How to use this course
Step #1 - Learn about the B-2 visa and eligibility
- What is a B-2 Visa and am I eligible?
Step #2 - Discover the B-2 visa requirements
- 5 Essential Requirements of the B-2 Visa
Step #3 - Documentation Needed to Apply for a B-2
- Overview of the Documents Needed to Prove the 5 Essential Requirements
- Proof of Intent to Visit US Temporarily for Pleasure
- Evidence of Funds to Cover Costs of Expenses in US
- Proof of Strong Family Ties to Home Country
Step 4 - Prepare Forms and File
- Discover the immigration forms you'll need to prepare and file
- Step-by-step guide to help you prepare your DS-160 Form
- Step-by-step guide to help you prepare your I-134 Affidavit of Support, if needed
Step 5 - Attending Your B-2 Interview - What to Expect and Helpful Tips
- Assembling the Documentation for Your Interview
- Overview of B-2 Visa Interview Process
- Sample B-2 Interview Questions and Answers and Helpful Tips
BONUS: How to Apply for an Extension or Change of Status. The 90 day rule.
- How to Apply for a Change or Extension of Status on a B-2 under the 90 day rule
- Step-by-step guide on how to prepare an I-539 Change or Extension of Staus
RESOURCES: Proven Successful Templates to Help You Get Approved
- How to Use Templates
- B-2 Visa Cover Letter
- Your Personal Statement
- Invitation Letter
- Employment Verification and Time Off
- B-2 Checklist