Learn the documents you need to apply including: showing proof of strong ties to your country, funds, and intent to visit.
Get a checklist of documents, templates, and other helpful tips including sample questions and details on what to expect when attending your interview.
Discover what to expect when entering the USA and how to change or extend your status. Save time and money. Learn immigration secrets and get approved.
- A message from Attorney Ili Subhan
- How to use this course
- What is a B-2 Visa and am I eligible?
- 5 Essential Requirements of the B-2 Visa
- Overview of the Documents Needed to Prove the 5 Essential Requirements
- Proof of Intent to Visit US Temporarily for Pleasure
- Evidence of Funds to Cover Costs of Expenses in US
- Proof of Strong Family Ties to Home Country
- Discover the immigration forms you'll need to prepare and file
- Step-by-step guide to help you prepare your DS-160 Form
- Step-by-step guide to help you prepare your I-134 Affidavit of Support, if needed
- Assembling the Documentation for Your Interview
- Overview of B-2 Visa Interview Process
- Sample B-2 Interview Questions and Answers and Helpful Tips
- How to Apply for a Change or Extension of Status on a B-2 under the 90 day rule
- Step-by-step guide on how to prepare an I-539 Change or Extension of Staus
- How to Use Templates
- B-2 Visa Cover Letter
- Your Personal Statement
- Invitation Letter
- Employment Verification and Time Off
- B-2 Checklist